If the answer to this question is yes, you’re in the right place!
There are many reasons for growing a tree. Here at The Conservation Volunteers, we believe that trees:
- Offer a wonderful habitat for a huge range of animals and plant species
- Provide shade
- Absorb rainfall & help stop soil erosion
- Create cooler micro-climates
- Grow food for us and other species
- Give us fuel and timber
- Improve air quality & reduce noise pollution
- Make places more pleasant to live in
- Help us have fun – from tree-climbing to apple bobbing!